- 5 medium ripe tomatoes
- 1/2 pumpkin
- 1 cloves of garlic
- salt & pepper
- min/max cold water or pland-based milk
- Cut tomatoes and pumpkin into small pieces.
- Put the ingredients into the MioMat.
- Add water/milk between the MIN and MAX range.
- Properly close the machine.
- Plug in the MioMat and choose Creamy Soup program by pressing the select button.
- Press the start button.
- After 30-45 minutes, the MioMat will start to beep. This means your soup is ready.
- Unplug the MioMat and open it.
- You can decorate it with grated cheese.
- Enjoy your soup 🙂