- 5 tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- cold water
- Peel and cut to small pieces all your vegetables
- Add all ingredients into the MioMat soup and milk maker.
- Pour cold water between the levels indicated inside.
- Add your condiments and salt to taste.
- Close the machine properly.
- Plugin MioMat and choose the Creamy Soup program by pressing the Select button.
- Press the start button.
- After 30 minutes, MioMat will start beeping. This means your soup is done.
- Unplug the MioMat and then open it.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Your soup will last in the fridge for several days and when frozen for up to a month.
- Enjoy ?