- 1 regular US cup of almond pulp, (or from any nut milk)
- 1/2 regular US cup of sesame seeds
- 1/2 regular US cup of oats
- 1/2 regular US cup of shraded apple
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 regular US cup of oat flour
- Liquorice candy, (for legs)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- When everything is thoroughly combined, form little balls with your hands.
- Preheat oven to 320F.
- Gently press the balls to flatten them, and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Put one teaspoon of jam for each cookie.
- Decorate with legs and eyes.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.