- 1 MioMat cup soybeans
- cold water
- 1/2 vanilla pod or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Put the ingredients into the MioMat milk maker.
- Add water between the levels indicated inside of the MioMat.
- Attach the grinding cylinder to the top of the machine and turn it clockwise to lock it in place.
- Close the machine properly.
- Plug in the MioMat and choose Soy milk program by pressing the select button.
- Press the start button.
- After 35 minutes, the MioMat will start to beep. This means your milk is ready.
- Unplug the MioMat and open it.
- OPTIONAL: Strain your milk with the strainer that comes included.
- Enjoy your milk 🙂
- If you are having trouble cleaning the MioMat after making soy milk, a little bit of baking soda used on the hard part of the sponge can do the trick. It's also important to clean MioMat right after using it so the dirt doesn't dry on the surface.