Return & Warranty
Return & Warranty
Our goal is to make sure all of our customers are 100% satisfied. If you’re not happy with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of the delivery date for a full refund.
To be eligible for a return, MioMat must be in perfect condition without any visual damages and it has to come with original packaging and all of the included accessories (strainer, grinding cylinder, measuring cup, power cable, recipe-manual book).
To initiate your return, please contact us with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our policy lasts 30 days from the date you recieved your MioMat.
If you have MioMat at home more than 30 days, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Once your return is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve not received your refund within 2 weeks, please contact us at email@example.com.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
CARGO PARTNER NETWORK, INC., 725 Center Ave, Carol Stream, Illinois, 60188, United States.
Please contact us BEFORE you send the MioMat to us.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
You may want to consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
The MioMat is made from the highest quality materials including premium 304 stainless steel. That’s why we offer a 2-year extended warranty with every MioMat purchase.
MioMat requires proper care to function properly, that’s why is essential to follow these important instructions.
Machines that were used in violation of these instructions and guidelines will not be covered under warranty.
- MioMat’s sold in the USA require 110 Volts. Please make sure that this is your case.
- To prevent electric shock or damage to the machine, do not get the plugged-in cable or the cover of the MioMat wet.
- Do not use the machine if the plug or cord is damaged.
- Never run the machine without the water level under the permitted levels between 1100 and 1300 ml.
- During and after use, the machine parts may get hot. Do not use it again until it has cooled down. The estimated waiting time is 20 minutes.
- Supervision is necessary if the machine is used by or near children.
- Unplug the cord when the machine beeps at the end of the program. Also, unplug it before lifting the lid, and when the machine is not in use.
- MioMat is for indoor use only. Do not use outdoors.
- Do not place the appliance on or near gas or electric cook-tops, or in the oven.
- Be very careful when moving the appliance when full of food, water, or other hot liquids.
- If the machine is damaged, stop using it and contact your distributor.
- MioMat is only for domestic use. Commercial use is strictly prohibited.
- Do not lift the lid cover mid-process. This will cancel the program.
- MioMat is not designed to be used by children or people with reduced physical, sensory or mental capacities, or those who lack experience or training regarding its use. Supervision, and/or training on MioMat’s instructions is necessary in these cases.
- Proper Cleaning – After food preparation, remove the lid (top cover) immediately, and set it on the side. Only the interior stainless steel parts can be washed with running water. The exterior of the MioMat can be only cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Washing should always be done by hand. The appliance is NOT dishwasher safe.
- Never immerse the base of the MioMat in water nor get it wet, as there are electrical connections located at the base.
- Under no circumstances should the control panel get wet.
Do not put foreign objects, previously processed food, or cooked food into the appliance. Nor introduce food(s) other than legumes, nuts, vegetables, fruits, grains, seeds, water, or other food(s) not specified in this recipe book.
Placing foreign objects not listed in this recipe book could seriously damage the blade, the motor, or the heating coils of the MioMat and these damages will be NOT covered by warranty.
The product is under warranty for defective parts, or damage from the factory, not for damage from accidents, inappropriate use, misuse, neglect, unauthorized technical service, commercial use, and repairs made by anyone unauthorized to service the appliance, or any other problems not related to defective parts or damage from the factory.
The warranty is valid only for the original purchaser. This warranty is non-transferable.
It is essential to present proof of purchase when submitting the appliance for warranty.
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
If the MioMat exhibits defects while in normal household use, we will, upon our actual receipt of a written notice of such defects from you during the warranty period, at our option, either repair or replace the MioMat which proves to be defective. However, we have no such obligation to repair or replace until after you have, by insured mail and in protective packaging, delivered the MioMat to the location of your service center as set forth. A replacement MioMat may be either new or like new. The replacement MioMat may contain re-manufactured or reconditioned parts, which are equivalent to new in performance or may have been subject to incidental use.