- 2 cups red lentils
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1/2 chili
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable broth (600 ml approx)
- To garnish, fresh coriander
- Soak the lentils for at least 4 hours, ideallyovernight.
- Peel and cut to small pieces all your vegetables.
- Add all ingredients into the MioMat milk and soup maker.
- Pour the broth between the levels indicated inside.
- Add your condiments and salt to taste.
- Close the machine properly.
- Plugin MioMat and choose the Chunky Soup program by pressing the Select button.
- Press the start button.
- After 30 minutes, MioMat will start beeping. This means your soup is done.
- Unplug the MioMat and then open it.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Plate and garnish with olive oil and fresh coriander.
- Your soup will last in the fridge for several days and frozen for up to a month.
- Enjoy ?