- 1/2 pumpkin
- 1 cup beans
- salt & pepper
- min/max cold water
- Soak beans for at least 4 hours, ideally the whole night before.
- Cut pumpkin into small pieces.
- Put the ingredients into the MioMat.
- Add water between the MIN and MAX range.
- Properly close the machine.
- Plug in the MioMat and choose Creamy Soup program by pressing the select button.
- Press the start button.
- After 30-45 minutes, the MioMat will start to beep. This means your soup is ready.
- Unplug the MioMat and open it.
- You can decorate it with grated cheese or pumpkin seeds.
- Enjoy your soup 🙂