- 2 MioMat cups coconut (fresh, grated, or laminated)
- 1 MioMat cup cashews
- 3 pears
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp honey
- cold water
- Peel and cut pears into small pieces.
- Put the ingredients into the MioMat milk maker.
- Add water between the levels indicated inside of the MioMat.
- Attach the grinding cylinder to the top of the machine and turn it clockwise to lock it in place.
- Close the machine properly.
- Plug in the MioMat and choose RAW milk program by pressing the select button.
- Press the start button.
- After 12 minutes, MioMat will start to beep. This means your milk is ready.
- Unplug the MioMat and open it.
- OPTIONAL: Strain your milk with the strainer that comes included.
- Enjoy your milk 🙂