- 1/2 MioMat cup almonds
- 1/2 MioMat cup oats
- cold water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 date (pit removed)
- Put the ingredients into the MioMat milk maker.
- Add water between the levels indicated inside of the MioMat.
- Attach the grinding cylinder to the top of the machine and turn it clockwise to lock it in place.
- Close the machine properly.
- Plugin the MioMat and choose the Cereal Milk program, by pressing the select button.
- Press the start button.
- After 25 minutes, the MioMat will start beeping. This means your milk is done.
- Unplug the MioMat and open it.
- OPTIONAL: Strain your milk with the strainer that comes included.
- Enjoy your milk.
- Soak the almonds for at least 4 hours, ideally the whole night before, for the creamier consistency.