- 1 1/2 MioMat cups coconut
- 2 tablespoons black tea
- 10 cardamom pods
- 3 cloves
- 1 star anise
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- cold water
- Put the ingredients into the MioMat plant-based milk maker.
- Add water between the levels indicated inside of MioMat.
- Attach the grinding cylinder to the top of the machine and turn it clockwise to lock it in place.
- Close the machine properly.
- Plug in the MioMat and choose the Cereal Milk program, by pressing the select button.
- Press the start button.
- After 25 minutes, the MioMat will start beeping. This means your milk is done.
- Unplug the MioMat and open it.
- Strain your milk with the strainer that comes included.
- Enjoy your milk ?