- 1 medium white onion (110g)
- 1 medium potato (150g)
- 1/4 of bell pepper (75g)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tsp curry
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp ginger paste
- coconut milk (made in MioMat)
- salt to taste
- Peel and cut to small pieces all your vegetables.
- Add all ingredients into the MioMat soup maker.
- Pour the coconut milk between the levels indicated inside.
- Add your condiments and salt to taste.
- Close the machine properly.
- Plugin MioMat and choose the Creamy Soup program by pressing the Select button.
- Press the start button.
- After 30 minutes, MioMat will start beeping. This means your soup is done.
- Unplug the MioMat and then open it.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Plate and garnish with cayenne pepper and cilantro to taste.
- Your soup will last in the fridge for several days and froze, for a month.
- Enjoy 🙂