- 2 MioMat cups coconut (fresh, grated, or laminated)
- 2 MioMat cups of dried cranberries
- cold water
- Put the ingredients into the MioMat milk maker.
- Add water between the levels indicated inside of the MioMat.
- Attach the grinding cylinder to the top of the machine and turn it clockwise to lock it in place.
- Close the machine properly.
- Plug in the MioMat and choose Cereal milk program by pressing the select button.
- Press the start button.
- After 25 minutes, the MioMat will start to beep. This means your milk is ready.
- Unplug the MioMat and open it.
- OPTIONAL: Strain your milk with the strainer that comes included.
- Enjoy your milk 🙂