- 1 MioMat cup soybeans
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- cold water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Put all the ingredients into the MioMat plant-based milk maker.
- Add water between the levels indicated inside of the MioMat.
- Attach the grinding cylinder to the top of the machine and turn it clockwise to lock it in place.
- Close the machine properly.
- Plugin the MioMat and choose the Soy Milk program by pressing the select button.
- Press the start button.
- After 30 minutes, MioMat will start beeping. This means your milk is done.
- Unplug the MioMat and then open it.
- OPTIONAL: Strain the milk with the included strainer.
- Enjoy your freshly made chocolate soy milk.
- If you have time soak the soybeans for creamier milk, easier digestion, and fewer leftovers.