- 2 potatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 of cauliflower head
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1 MioMat cup rice
- cold water
- Cut potatoes, onion, cauliflower and garlic intosmall pieces.
- Put the ingredients into the MioMat milk and soup maker.
- Add water between the lines indicated inside of the MioMat.
- Close the machine properly.
- Plug in the MioMat and choose Creamy Soup program by pressing the select button.
- Press the start button.
- After 30-45 minutes, the MioMat will start to beep. This means your soup is ready.
- Unplug the MioMat and open it.
- Your soup will last in the fridge for several days and when frozen for up to a month.