- 1/2 MioMat cup brown rice
- 2 tbsp black tea
- 10 cardamom pods
- 3 cloves
- 1 star anise
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp honey
- cold water
- Put all the ingredients into the MioMat plant-based milk maker.
- Add water between the levels indicated inside of the MioMat.
- Attach the grinding cylinder to the top of the machine and turn it clockwise to lock it in place.
- Close the machine properly.
- Plugin the MioMat and choose the Soy Milk program by pressing the select button.
- Press the start button.
- After 30 minutes, MioMat will start beeping. This means your milk is done.
- Unplug the MioMat and then open it.
- OPTIONAL: Strain the milk with the included strainer.
- Enjoy your freshly made chai-rice milk.