- 1/2 medium head of cabbage
- 2 potatoes
- 1 MioMat cup of rice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 of onion
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- salt & pepper
- cold water
- Cut cabbage, potatoes, and onion into small pieces.
- Put the ingredients into the MioMat milk and soup maker.
- Add water between the levels indicated inside of the MioMat.
- Properly close the machine.
- Plug in the MioMat and choose Creamy Soup program by pressing the select button.
- Press the start button.
- After 30-45 minutes, the MioMat will start to beep. This means your soup is ready.
- Unplug the MioMat and open it.
- Enjoy your soup 🙂