- 1/2 butternut pumpkin
- 1/2 onion
- 1 MioMat cup peanuts
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cumin
- cold water
- Cut pumpkin and onion into small pieces.
- Put the ingredients into the MioMat milk and soup maker.
- Add water between the levels indicated inside of the MioMat.
- Properly close the machine.
- Plug in the MioMat and choose Creamy Soup program by pressing the select button.
- Press the start button.
- After 30-45 minutes, the MioMat will start to beep. This means your soup is ready.
- Unplug the MioMat and open it.
- You can decorate it with grated cheese or pumpkin seeds.
- Enjoy your soup 🙂