- 1/2 broccoli
- handful of spinach leaves
- 1 potato
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup rice
- salt & pepper
- min/max cold water
- Soak rice for at least 4 hours, ideally the whole night before.
- Cut broccoli, potato, spinach and garlic into small pieces.
- Put the ingredients into the MioMat milk and soup maker.
- Add water between the MIN and MAX range.
- Properly close the machine.
- Plug in the MioMat and choose Chunky Soup program by pressing the select button.
- Press the start button.
- After 30-45 minutes, the MioMat will start to beep. This means your soup is ready.
- Unplug the MioMat and open it.
- Enjoy your soup 🙂