- 3 bananas
- 1 regular US cup oat flour
- 1 regular US cup Almond Pulp
- 1 regular US cup Almond Milk ( only if the almond pulp is too dry)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp honey
- Optional: Place banana slices on the surface of the batter or add some chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease a 9x5” loaf pan.
- Prepare a batch of almond milk and allow the almond pulp to drain for at least 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk the oat flour, chia seeds, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together. Set aside.
- In a different bowl, mash the bananas and mix them along with the almond pulp, the eggs, the vanilla extract, and the honey.
- Next, add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture in two additions alternating with the almond milk and mixing each addition until incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Afterward, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter into the loaf pan (optional: top with banana slices) and bake for 25-30 minutes. Baking times vary, so insert a toothpick in the center to check for doneness.
- Remove the cake from the oven and set it on a wire rack. Allow cooling completely before slicing.
- Cover leftover cake tightly and store in the refrigerator for five days.