- 1 MioMat cup amaranth
- cold water
- 3 dates (pits removed)
- Put the ingredients into the MioMat milk maker.
- Add water between the levels indicated inside of the MioMat.
- Attach the grinding cylinder to the top of the machine and turn it clockwise to lock it in place.
- Close the machine properly.
- Plugin the MioMat and choose the Cereal Milk program by pressing the Select Button.
- Press the start button.
- After 25 minutes MioMat will start beeping. This means your milk is done.
- Unplug the MioMat and then open it.
- OPTIONAL: Strain the milk with the included strainer.
- Enjoy your fresh amaranth milk. 🙂