- 1 measuring cup almonds
- min/max cold water
- pinch of salt
- Put the ingredients into the MioMat.
- Add water between the levels indicated inside.
- Attach the grinding cylinder to the top of the machine and turn it clockwise to lock it in place.
- Close the machine properly.
- Plugin the MioMat and choose RAW milk program, by pressing the select button.
- Press the start button.
- After 12 minutes, the MioMat will be beeping. This means your milk is done.
- Unplug the MioMat and open it.
- OPTIONAL: Strain your milk with the strainer that comes included.
- Enjoy your milk.
- Soak the almonds for at least 4 hours, ideally the whole night before, for the creamier consistency.